Friday, October 02, 2009

The Outfit of the Day

Caitlin wore this outfit all day yesterday (click on it to enlarge. You'll need to this to fully appreciate the pattern combination):

Which was only enhanced in greatness when she put on this sweatshirt to combat the cold, windy weather:

I suggested putting on a black skirt or shorts, but she refused. The pink striped shorts were prettier, she said.

I'm hoping that all the people who saw her yesterday are fully aware that she dressed her herself, with no help from her mom.

On the bright side, she did dress herself without any help. And she wore appropriate clothing for the cold weather.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Maybe I should get some fashion tips from her. Or maybe I should just get the mindset of an article of clothing being prettier than another, making it okay to not match whatever else I might wear. Mom said that, ever since I was little, I changed my clothes multiple times a day... and it hasn't changed.