Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Caitlin's Christmas Pageant

Caitlin has been practicing and practicing for her preschool's Christmas pageant. We've been singing songs at home, in the car, before bed, and (reluctantly on my part) in the stores. She sings and sings her little heart out. It's loud, unmelodic, and usually funny (except in the grocery store or mall). I'm now officially sick of a few Christmas songs, and long for Caitlin to be quiet most of the time. That, unfortunately, only happens when she's asleep (and not always then, either).

Tonight was Caitlin's pageant. Brian met me and the kids in Boulder, and we dropped Caitlin off at her classroom. After a short sermon by the pastor of the church where she goes to preschool, she and the other preschoolers paraded in and began their program. It was short and cute. Good thing, because this is one of the many faces Caitlin made during the performance:




Preschool programs are fun indeed!

I found a nice spot up in the balcony and got a shot of all the kids. I may have cut out a sheep or two, but I got most of them.



And this is probably about the time Caitlin saw me up in the balcony (and right before she and Genevieve - to the left of Caitlin - started waving at me).



1 comment:

Christa said...

Looks like she was having fun!
Merry Christmas!