Monday, December 14, 2009

Come Back to Amazon

I order from Amazon. Not as much as some people I know, but I do order from Amazon. Books, CD's, shoes, all sorts of things. Today, I got this e-mail from them:


"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone interested in automotive accessories, parts, or car electronics, you might want to check out our low prices on great gifts plus the top brands in tools and equipment, performance parts, car care, replacement parts, and accessories sold by Amazon.com.

You can also explore our new Wheels & Tires Store!"



Ooohh, the new Wheels and Tires store. Can't wait!

I've never ordered an automotive accessory  from Amazon. Ever. Anyone who knows me should know how *not* into automotive accessories.  Guess I need to go and update my profile and recommendations pages. Or start buying car parts for my brothers. They'd be happy!

No comments: