Saturday, February 06, 2010

New Tooth Coming Soon

Looks like we'll be having some tooth news in the near future. Brandon told Brian this morning that he felt like his gums were loose around one tooth. I didn't find this out until lunch time. Brandon was obsessed with the Rice Crispy treats at Noodles & Company, so we relented and split one (huge) treat amongst the family. As he was noshing on his, he mentioned the loose gums again. Not only is one of his lower baby teeth loose, but you can see the new one already poking through! It might even be the same tooth that came in first when he was 6 months old. So many of his classmates have lost one or more teeth already. He'll be joining their ranks soon. Childhood rites of passage, here we come!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

That's exactly what happened to Coley! Have fun --it's crazy that they get to grow up like that!

"Loose gums" -- that's funny!

Ro said...

I was racking my brain wondering who else had a similar situation (I knew I'd read about it somewhere). Now I know it was you!

Yes, I don't remember letting Brandon know he could grow up yet. I guess it happens whether we want it to or not!