Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wise Words

I noticed large white blobs floating around in the bathtub when I went in to wash Caitlin's hair. After a few minutes (and after seeing a gnarled, squeezed tube) I realized that she'd opened up my hair conditioner and squeezed it in the bathtub. The following conversation ensued:

Me: Caitlin, did you get into my conditioner and squeeze it all over the bathtub?
C: I just wanted to see what it would do!
Me: You need to leave my stuff alone. (A common lament of mine)
C: Come on Mom! Why don't you just put your stuff up so I can't get it?

Wise words, Caitlin. Wise words.... Unfortunately, I've tried that and I hasn't worked. You still find my stuff and still get into it!!!! I've found lip gloss in her bed, my shirts in her closet, and my shoes in her backpack. Where on earth am I going to put my hair conditioner if I can't leave it in my own bathroom? Thanks girl, for being wise and driving me to the end of my rope constantly.

No comments: