Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Anybody Out There?

Hellooooo...........

Hello out there......

I'm dusting off this blog! I didn't make a single blog entry in September!! Shame on me! I didn't update you on Brandon's party, or our trip to Winter Park over Labor Day. Or my trip to Las Vegas. Or anything. Needless to say, I have not adjusted well to my new schedule. Caitlin having kindergarten 2 and a half hours a day is not really enough time for me to get to most of things that I've traditionally done during my kid-free time. Maybe by December I'll have it down. That's how I felt about kindergarten and first grade with Brandon.

I have to write to day. I have a milestone to celebrate! Four years ago today we moved into our current house. Four years! This is the longest I've ever lived in the same house in my entire life! I wrote about what I thought was the longest time I'd ever lived in the same house, but was later corrected. I guess we lived in another place/house for 3 years and 10 months. But now, at 4 years, this is the one. And.... I have the urge to move. I don't want to move (it's such a hassle), but I feel the urge to purge the closets and rooms. Kind of like what one has to do when one moves.

So, here's to milestones. To four years. To getting back to the blog.

I'll update you on the last 6 weeks pretty soon. This month. I promise!

2 comments:

Chris S. said...

welcome back. :o)

Christa said...

I've been worse on blogging, and have half of one I need to finish.
You will eventually get over the urge to move, but it may take a while. Remember, I lived in 4 states before the age of 5 and we moved every 2 years (while grandpa was active in the Air Force). And for years was ready to move every 2 years. I do remember LONG car drives, as we drove everywhere!