Monday, January 08, 2007

Kids and Tattoos

Being home alone with two sick kids has left me with precious little time to blog. Here is a photo of Brandon and his new tats.

I hope to write more after I am done being the laundry queen, official wiper, and large beanbag-type chair that the kids, especially Caitlin, think I am. I am also hoping to leave the house soon. It's been 2 going on 3 days.

Here is a photo of Caitlin napping. Notice she's on the floor near her crib instead of actually being in her crib. Why, you ask? I was told that I needed 2 sets of bedding for each kid - one for the wash and one to have on the bed. I have more than that for Caitlin. They were all in the wash, along with all her clothes and all my clothes. On top of it all, I'd taken the mattess out to get the sheets and pad off, and it didn't make it back in the crib before Caitlin fell asleep in my arms. It's been a fun filled last couple of days.

No comments: