Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We Are Back

After a week of illness, crying (mine and theirs), and lots and lots of laundry, we are back in full swing as a family. Caitlin was very sick last week. She wouldn't eat, drank very little (about 5 ounces per day), and cried pretty much all the time. She was so weak that she couldn't really walk more than a step or two, and seemed to throw up on a schedule. I wasn't a really happy woman. Brandon had it for a day, but got over it quickly. It wouldn't have been so bad if Brian was home, but he was gone for 5 days at CES in Las Vegas. Lucky him. We were all very glad to see him when he got home!

I hope all is well with the world. We are weathering the California cold snap. It's fine during the day, but the evenings are cold. No fun when your kids want to be outside. I'm still looking for toddler mittens. I hope all the colds and flu are done for a few weeks. Everything in my house is clean, and I really really really don't want to do any more laundry!

No comments: