Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Slowly Upgrading Things

I have come to the realization that our current Yahoo photosite isn't going to last forever. I don't think our current DSL provider is available in Colorado. I was going to do something different with our photos anyway. Yahoo has made some changes to their photo pages that makes it harder, not easier, to add stuff! Drives me nuts! Anyway, my point is that I am going to start uploading pictures onto Flickr. I put up a few, you know, to test it out. Just a few, though, because I'm just too darn lazy right now to go into our bedroom and fire up the desktop, which is where the photos are stored (yes, I'm lounging on the couch, working on the laptop). However, this is where you start looking in the future for new photos. Our Yahoo photosite is still available, but may be going, going, gone in a few months.

2 comments:

Christa said...

How does Flickr work, can I order prints off your site from it?

Ro said...

I'm researching that right now, and it's not looking good. I'm sure you can order prints, but it certainly isn't easy! I will probably switch from Flickr to Picasaweb. I just don't know how to use that one yet! However, several friends use it, and it is really easy to order to prints. I'll keep you posted.