Saturday, February 24, 2007

Things at our House

Leash training Caitlin. She's not a big fan of the harness, but she runs out into the street. I'd like to keep her around for a while!



Boy in a box. A mailbox, that is...



Brandon and Max in the toybox.



What happens when you forget to put up the baby gate in the bathroom. Brandon made a valiant effort to re-roll the toilet paper. At least Caitlin didn't run through the house with it all, like she did last time. Kleenex and toilet paper rank high on Caitlin's list of tasty snacks.


The list on our fridge. What we need to eat through in the next 2 months. Can you tell I'm a stock up shopper?
I did manage to work my way through some chicken and other stuff by making hot and sour soup with cashew chicken last night. I think I can do this!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Brandon's shirt, "I do my own stunts" with the helmet, the outfit matches.

Ro said...

It is one of my favorite shirts, but I never put the two together! He was on a quick jaunt off the tricycle, trying to help Caitlin adjust to her harness.