Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Title taken from my friend Traci. Here goes:

1) School starts tomorrow! Yay! Can you tell I'm excited? Brandon's got a regular day, and Caitlin has Kindy Crafts at 9:00. Woo hoo! 5 1/2 hours to myself! I'm not excited about getting up at 6:15, though.

2) We are halfway through the school year! Double yay!

3) Christmas has been taken down and packed up. I can see our bay window again, and our surface areas have been cleaned of 2 gingerbread houses and a lot of decorations! I felt a little guilty tossing out baby Jesus' manger bed, but the unfired clay broke down and crumbled. One of these days I'll get a real nativity set. But, if not, there's always next years crafts ....

4) I'm halfway done with my MOPS newsletter for January. Our next meeting is Monday. I always feel like it's hanging over my head. A little disciple is a good thing.

5) Tomorrow is my birthday! I love my birthday! And, as a present, the kids are going back to school (see #1).

6) The last two weeks have been all about family time. It's been great! But we must heed to call of the routine. And a little time away from each other.

7) Resolution for 2012 - eat healthier. More veggies, here we come!

8) Why does Caitlin always have more laundry than Brandon? Is it because she tries on several outfits each morning? Or because she insists on a different pair of PJ's each night?

9) I love my new Kindle Fire that Brian got me for Christmas. However, I'm coming to the conclusion that Caitlin and I, mostly "I", are playing too much Bejeweled Blitz. I dreamt about matching shapes up in pairs of 3 or more. Now that I'm home, I need to make a resolution to read the books I have on it, not just play games.

10) Happy New Year! May this years hopes and dreams become reality.

No comments: