Saturday, December 30, 2006

Been A While

hi - it's been a while since I wrote a blog. Probably because I tend to blog when the kids are napping and I have some time to myself. Brian has the week off between Christmas and New Years, so he's home this week. I'm never at home by myself! There's always someone else in the living room by the laptop. Odd, huh, that that's the reason I haven't blogged!

Not much has happened since Christmas. We've been playing with all the new toys and generally enjoying time together as a family. Caitlin has been walking up a storm! She got inspired on Christmas day to walk around (guess she had to all those new toys!), and has been on a roll ever since. She now takes 10-15 steps at time, and can walk down the hallway by herself. She's still pretty loosey-goosey when she walks around, but she gets better every day. We've discovered just how much Brandon pays attention to what goes on around him. He now requests mommy's favorite song, "I Don't Feel Like Dancing," whenever we get into the car. I obviously played it a few too many times when I got the CD! We got him a "Hide 'em in Your Heart" CD at Bereans today. Maybe he can start singing some scripture instead of European club hits!

Here are some Christmas pictures for your enjoyment!

Brandon setting out milk and cookies for Santa



Brandon wondering why Santa didn't eat all the cookie!



Caitlin at the new woodworking table (doesn't that nail look like a cigar?)



Caitlin and cousin Danny



Brandon and his cousin Chris




No comments: