Monday, December 18, 2006

Things I have realized today

*We don't have calm children
*My house may possibly never be clean again (although I would settle for merely "messy" verses the "tornado just passed through my house" look)
*Caitlin will always cry when I go to the grocery store. Anyone want to go shopping for me?
*I've always known it, but I really love my husband. I love him even more when he bathes the children and when he puts one or both of them to bed.
*Other people get worn out by my kids (yeah! It's not just me!)
*Other people's kids wear them out as well (again, Yeah! It's not just me!)
*It is necessary to get out of the house in the early evening. The witching hour starts at 4:30 at our house.
*It's cold outside at 5:30 pm. I don't mind it, but it's cold! And it's dark. But my kids aren't whining.
*Getting babies to wear mittens is next to impossible.
*Getting babies to wear hats is next to impossible.
*Wiping a baby's nose is next to impossible.
*Getting enough sleep is next to impossible.
*My neighbor's little boy is a wonderful kid, and he and Brandon just love playing together.

No comments: