Saturday, July 07, 2007

Rehab or Dinner?

Due to the fact that VH1 actually shows videos in the morning, I've had "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse going through my head all day. At lunch the lyrics changed to a song about Brandon. I haven't named it, but the lyrics go something like this:

"They tried to make me eat my dinner,
but I said no, no, no"

"I ain't got the time
but daddy don't think I'm fine
they tried to make me eat my dinner,
but I said no, no, no"

The other version in my head goes:
"They tried to make me use the bathroom,
but I won't go, go,
go."

It's said when the major issues that your kid gives you during the day start replacing the lyrics of the songs you listen to! However, when we weighed Brandon the other day we noticed he was up to 32 pounds. That means he's gained 1 pound since last September. At this rate he'll be the skinniest teenager ever. Of course, I was a skinny kid, and that curse no longer plagues me (darn you, skinny curse! Come back!).

To get the tune to my song just watch the Rehab video:

No comments: