Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Song of the Sink Sitter

This is what happens when you turn your back on Caitlin. Y'all need to see what I'm dealing with!


What I found when I heard Brandon yelling "Mommy, Mommy, come see Caitlin!"


oops - I think Mom found out I climbed in the sink!

At least she's finally getting serious about the sunscreen!

Her other latest trick is climbing into her crib, and attempting to climb out of it. So far she can only climb in when the side is down, and has only tried to climb out when the side is still down. Brandon started climbing in his crib about the same age, but he never tried to climb out. Let's hope Caitlin doesn't progress any further on the climbing out skills.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! such a cutie!

Christa said...

Little imp! You were 14 months the first time you climbed out of your crib, sides down, and fell on your face ~ that cured the climbing for a while. Trees are next!! :-)