Sunday, December 02, 2007

Caitlin's Likes

Caitlin has recently begun starting sentences with "I like". Her favorite "I like " sentence is "I like Toddler Tunes". My reply to this, always, is "I know you like Toddler Tunes". She now likes to say "I like Mommy", "I like Daddy," "I like Bindon (Brandon)", and, of course, "I like Kit-in (Caitlin)." There's a 5 second pause in there, too, between "I like" and the object of her affection. We went to our friend's Rob and Janet's house last night, and got home late. After getting home she proudly told her daddy, "I like......home!" And then smiled! Yay! I'm glad you like your home. Really. This is going to make all our lives so much easier.

2 comments:

daisies said...

hi there ... you have won a prize from me from nablopomo : )

if you would like, please pick out a photograph from my flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daisies/

or if you find it easier, from my etsy

daisies.etsy.com

and email me your address and choice and i'll pop it in the mail for you ... you can email me at orangedaisies @ gmail . com (remove the spaces)

:)

Christa said...

She's quite the character isn't she.
Love to all.......