Monday, February 25, 2008

Still Stuck on 2004

I managed to get out on Saturday and do some much needed scrapbooking. I'm almost done with 2005! Woo hoo! Doesn't that make you feel better about the projects you're behind on?

We bought a 6 foot table at Costco a couple of weeks ago so I could set up my scrapbooking stuff in the office and leave it out. Until this house I've only had the kitchen table to work on, and everything had to be put away every evening. I found that highly counterproductive. I really hope that Caitlin can keep her hands off my stuff in the office. I won't be able to leave a mess, that's for sure. Caitlin's little fingers are everywhere. I suppose it's normal, but she is just so much worse than Brandon was about getting into stuff, and I only have the first child as comparison. It's frustrating to me that the most often used phrase when I am talking to Caitlin is "Caitlin, just leave it alone!"

Anyway, we bought the table. I was sitting and sorting through some paper today, and decided to see what pictures I have of Brandon. He's the Star Student of the Week next week at preschool, which means I need to bring in some pictures of him and of our family to be posted on a bulletin board in his pre-k class. Every kid has their week. I've known that this is his week since August. Have I set aside any pictures? Of course not! So I got out my PowerSort box and began looking at stuff. I had quite a few nicely organized pictures of the last quarter of 2004. Wait a minute! I finished that album! A quick trip downstairs proved me wrong. I scrapped all the way up to mid-September, and then just stopped. I have no idea why. I had more pages. I had all the pictures. But they're all living in separate places. Who knows why. But anyway, it's not done. So, if you still have an unused, large Creative Memories album in Cranberry (yes, it's several years old and probably not available anymore), I'll buy it off of you, just to make all my 2004 stuff match. And I thought I was on to 2006 soon! I'm still stuck in the past!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I can get one, 12 x 12.

OH! AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!
Love you both

Ro said...

Yeah! Please get it. Thanks!