Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Fall, People!

Fall has definitely arrived in Colorado! This is the pretty time, when the leaves are turning, but there is still color around. In (northern) California, my favorite season is winter. It's so nice a green, and the air is crisp. Here I think my favorite season is fall, as winter is bleak and brown.

Brandon has wanted to play out in the front these last few days. I started raking leaves, and the kids joined in with me using their little rakes. We created a nice pile, which Brandon promptly jumped into.


For more pictures of leaves in our front yard, click on the slideshow below.

2 comments:

Christa said...

They look like they are having sooooooo much fun! I want to play too ♥

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! is it just me or have your kids grown a ton since April???

meanwhile, i am glad that you have a nice neighbor like Amadeus to make y'all welcome. Jazz would approve.