Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Caitlin Stats

Caitlin's 3 year well check was this morning. Our little girl weighed in at 28 1/2 pounds, and is 37 1/2 inches tall. Her percentiles are 60th for height and 30th for weight. Brandon, at the same age, weighed 31 pounds and was an inch taller.

All in all, Caitlin is doing well. She's now on a round of antibiotics for a rash that will not clear up. It's on her rear, but not in a common diaper rash area. I was worried about it because it isn't responding to anything, and is more like acne than a rash (with papules and pustules). Her skin is pretty sensitive, which has limited what we can use on her. Right now I'm down to Unpetroleum Jelly (we're out of Desitin). All Pampers products and generics have been banned due to horrible rashes (Pampers have always been banned. What's in those things, anyway?). Her pediatrician also advised us to use chlorine-free diapers and limit the use of Pull-ups (I guess kids react badly to them, too). Whole Foods, here I come - as soon as I get home from my trip (Christmas and birthday present - without kids - with friends - for 3 days - leaving in an hour and a half!). Right now, I need to dry my jeans and finish packing!

No comments: