Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stair Jumping

Oh yeah, I'm so cool! I'm a big girl now!

Caitlin discovered a "fun" little activity this weekend at her uncles' house - Stair jumping! Note that it's fun for her, not so fun for us! Stair jumping, great as it may be, is simply Caitlin walking off the bottom stair and falling on her knees. Luckily Tim and Mike have soft carpeting. Here is a little "slideshow" for your enjoyment:

Okay, mom, I'm ready. Are you watching?

Yeah! You are watching!





Seriously, mom.....you are watching, aren't you?




Okay, here I go!




Watch me fall!!!!



Note the redness on Caitlin's knees. She had been Stair Jumping for a while before I was able to capture the whole thing on film. She tried to do this again today on the neighbor's stairs. Unfortunately it was outside, on cement, and the result wasn't quite what she was expecting. We didn't have to go to the doctor's though - always a plus!

No comments: