Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Caitlin is Watching a Video!!!

Voluntarily! On her own! This may not last long, so I had to take a few pictures to document it. The only things that will keep Caitlin occupied, besides eating (and only when she's starving), are eating dirt and rocks, and putting all her clothes in the diaper champ and turning the handle. Needless to say, I've been doing a lot of laundry because of that diaper champ fascination.



I went to our local thrift store this morning, after dropping Brandon off at preschool, since there is actually stuff to buy in the ones around here, and found a couple of Veggie Tales videos for a dollar each (and some of our favorite sippy cups! Yeah!). Veggie Tales is Brandon's new fave, but more about that in another post. Since I bought VHS tapes, I decided to see if they're any good before telling Brandon, as to avoid a possible melt-down. Caitlin was so offended when I stopped playing them and took them out of the VCR. She kept pointing to the TV and asking for something. I finally asked if she wanted to watch a video, to which she answered "ja!" So here is proof. For a few minutes, at least, Caitlin was occupied. Which is good for me - I get to balance the checkbook and fold some laundry. You're jealous, I know!

5 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

And blog! Don't forget AND BLOG!!!

threeforme said...

I love how she's lying on the floor eating and looking through the bottom of her eyes at the TV. You'd think that'd be uncomfortable. But apparently she likes it. Whatever, right? As long as it gives you a few moments.

Maybe I'll see if Kate wants to lie on her back in front of the TV, too.

Ro said...

Oh yes, and blog!

Christa said...

She looks very occupied.

Ro said...

It lasted for all of 5 minutes. Just long enough for me to get this post published.