Friday, March 28, 2008

He Thinks I'm Cute. How About That?

I got a message from some guy on MySpace today. I get weird messages there, but usually from other mothers who are "motivated moms" (it's some sort of group). I find that odd. Maybe they're just looking to increase their "friends" list. This guy, who has sent me messages before, told me this time that he likes my picture and thinks I'm cute. Honestly, I laughed out loud. He has no idea the last time anyone whistled at me in public was when I was a nursing mother sporting a Dolly Parton-esque chest. Or that the highlight of my day today was buying shoes for my kids at the StrideRite outlet store down in Golden. Or that my two year old daughter is currently refusing to nap and crying profusely because her blankey had to go to California for knitting repairs (her fault. I keep telling her not to bite her blankey). But he thinks I'm cute. How about that? Thanks, Mr. Hotel Operator guy in Boulder. That made my day. But I don't think we're made for each other. I'm going to keep ignoring you. And, I'm happily taken.

No comments: