Sunday, March 16, 2008

Woo Hoo! Time Alone!

I really don' t have anything specific to write about. But Brandon is over at a friend's house for another hour, and Caitlin is napping. Brian's on a business trip for the week, so this just might be the only free time I get for a while (well, free time when I'm not exhausted, which is after the kids are in bed in the evenings). I'm so giddy with excitement that I had to share it with you all! That, and I managed a 15 point, 3 letter word on my Facebook game of Scrabble with Brian. I'm not great at Scrabble, so that was a wonderful word! How did I do it, you ask? See above. I can actually think when I'm alone.

Now I'm off to pick up the toys in the backyard. We are suppose to get 5 to 10 inches of snow overnight, so I'd like things to be put away before that. Our backyard gets very little sun and the highs this week are suppose to be around 30. It may be a while before we see those toys again if they stay out.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Yeah for some time to yourself. I remember those moments with little kids in the house. Take them when you can. Sometimes now I long for times to myself, but in a different way and not with little kids.