Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Two More Days

In just two more days I get on a plane with both kids, by myself, and head out to my parent's place in central California. The kids are asking me multiple times a day when we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa, and I'm excited to tell them that it's soon. I'm not so excited about the flight, or the fact that I'm flying into a heat wave (suppose to be 107 tomorrow), or that the California air will be thick with smoke. But I'm excited about being in a place where feel comfortable. I do miss my home state. Not all the time, but a lot.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Love and Hugs ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

ooh, what's your visit plan? i know i got to see you recently, so i won't be offended if i'm not on the list this time....i'm just wondering. i'm sure the Zorios and/or Marselles would love to see you if time permits!!

Jodi said...

We used to live in San Diego (for five years). I miss it sometimes. But, a lot.