Monday, July 14, 2008

Water Fun

We headed out to the lake today. Boating has been an endless source of stress for Brandon. He hasn't liked it the last few times he's been in it, but it's the best way to get to the beaches at the lake near my parent's house. Much to my surprise, he was very good on the boat. His maturity over the last year was a pleasant surprise. Caitlin, our brave one last year, cried this year.

Although we are getting use to the central valley heat, swimming was a great way to cool down. I posted a video of Caitlin's new favorite water activity. I won't be posting the one where I didn't catch her right away. She's doing fine, but she was done being tossed up in the air after she learned that she sinks like a stone when I'm not right there. Needless to say, she wasn't happy about that last toss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! thanks for sharing!