Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rough Days

It's been a rough couple of days. I'm really not sure what's prompted all of this, but Brandon and Caitlin have been behaving terribly! There is the whining, which is normal for us, but it is far worse these last two days than normal. The kids are just over 2 years apart, but usually play well together. But not yesterday. Not today. Not only is Brandon not listening to me, but when he is "forced" to do whatever it is that I have asked him to do, he's throwing a screaming, flailing tantrum afterwards.

Sometimes I do well as a single parent, and other days I wonder how single parents do it all. I'm sure every mom has days when she feels like throwing in the towel, and I no exception. It's been a lesson in patience the last few days, and I'm not sure I'm learning it well.

No comments: