Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kids Without TV

Brian took both televisions over to the new house this morning to get the Directv and TiVo hooked up. So, no TV for us today. We don't watch much, so I don't really miss it (at least not for one day!). I did set up the TiVo this afternoon to record "The Office", though. Can't forget that! However, I've been using the TV for one big thing lately - to distract the kids while I pack! The kids were amazed when they woke up by the big hole in the entertainment center where the TV use to be (there's also a another big hole cut in the wall behind it for a TV. Our entertainment center covered that one!). Here is a view of them watching DVD's on the portable DVD player. Such a great and wondrous invention!

Let's hope Brandon doesn't get eye strain being so close to the TV!




The view I see as I attempt to pack stuff in the dining room:

1 comment:

threeforme said...

I love how close to the TV Brandon is.