Tuesday, October 09, 2007

So Far....

Our house has been de-odorized.
The ducts have been cleaned.
New carpet has been installed upstairs.
The cleaning service should be finishing up right about now.

Tomorrow......
steam-cleaning of the basement (part of the odor removal service)

Thursday.......
directv installation (yeah! TiVo!)
maybe something else, but I can't remember

Friday....
we move in!

I can't wait! Not only am I excited to be done with our rental house, but I am excited to move into my own house. I am also excited that this "going between two houses all time" lifestyle that we've been living will soon be done. It's exhausting. Even Brandon asked when we could be done going back and forth. Soon, honey. Soon.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Sounds as if all is moving along smoothly. It's exciting when you are finally in your own home. It may take sometime to get it the way you want it decorated, but sometimes that is fun. The kids will be better when all the running around is done and they can settle in their own rooms also.

Ro said...

I'm just soooo looking forward to being there!