Sunday, October 14, 2007

We Are Moved

We are officially moved into our new house. I'm sitting here at the table, amidst the chaos that is my house , checking up on stuff on the internet. I have no idea what is really going on in the world. This is what I do know....

My kids need to go to bed

Although we had a late dinner of Old Chicago pizza, we are sitting here eating the Trader Joe's Peanut Butter filled pretzels. We need to lay off the pretzels. After all, they are imported!

Bunnies. No one tells you about all the wild bunnies in Colorado. There are 2 in our yard as we speak. Did you know that bunnies can take a nap in such a way that they look dead? I've gone out a couple of times to remove "dead bunnies" from our back yard, only to have them magically resurrect themselves and hop away. But seriously, the last thing I need Brandon or Caitlin to find in the back yard is a dead bunny. Caitlin brought me a dead bird that she found under the slide a couple of weeks ago, and I had a small conniption.

I know where my bed is. And the kids beds. And my underwear. But not my shoes.

We have lots of ingredients in the cupboards, but not a lot of food.

I have not been this tired since pregnancy and/or the first couple of weeks home with a newborn.

I need a nap, and it's almost bedtime.

Life is better with TiVo. Brandon was revelling at the new "Little Einsteins" episodes that his dad recorded for him the other day.

I am beginning to hate the sight of cardboard.

I may not be posting for a while. I'm still around though, and will be back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home!!! did you send out your new address? i know you shouldn't post it on the blog, but please email it soon. :)

if you did already, i'm a loser who lost it - please email it again.

Ro said...

I will be sending out an address update soon! You didn't lose anything! :-) Well, maybe your mind, but that was a while back!