Thursday, May 22, 2008

Four Things

I've been tagged by my friend Martha. So here goes:

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. the grocery store
2. Brandon’s preschool
3. Chick-Fil-a
4. Brandon’s room

B) Four people who regularly e-mail me:
1. Brian
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Anni

C) Four favorite places to eat:
1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Chili’s
3. Pho (any good place will do)
4. Old Santa Fe Grill

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. California
2. Sweden
3. Hawaii
4. Singapore

E) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
1. The Morning News
2. Lost
3. House Hunters International
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

F) Four books I'd read again:
1. The Poisonwood Bible
2. Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself
3. Angela’s Ashes
4. The Bridesmaid

G) 4 Places You’ve Traveled to:
1. England
2. Sweden
3. Hawaii
4. Alaska

H) Your 4 favorite cereals:
(I don’t eat cereal for breakfast. Just as a snack sometimes)
1. Cheerios
2. Granola
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Life

I) Four favorite hobbies:
1. Scrap booking
2. Walking (when I can)
3. Shopping for bargains
4. Time with friends (includes catching up on friend's blogs)

J) (Amy's added question) Four favorite movies:
1. The Commitments
2. Ballroom Dancing
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. Close Encounters of the Third Kind


K) (Sarah's added question) Four famous people (dead or alive) you would invite to dinner
1. Jesus (although I'd probably just sit and stare at him)
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Miep Gies
4. Laura Ingalls Wilder

L) (Martha’s added question) Four favorite foods
1. Nuts!
2. wheat thins
3. Persian cuisine
4. barbecued pork spare ribs

M) (My added question) Four popular shows that I don't have any desire to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Law and Order
3. American Idol
4. CSI (seen once)
...plus any cop or lawyer dramas.

No comments: