Sunday, April 13, 2008

How You Know You're the Parent of a 4-Year Old Boy

Here is the latest in Brandon's potty mouth rhymes. His retelling of "This Little Piggy":

This little piggy went to the poopy mart
This little piggy stayed dumb
This little piggy went to stinky Costco
And this little piggy said "poop"
And this little piggy went "wee, wee, wee.... fart!"

I just looooove hanging out with a little boy fascinated with poop and farting. The sad thing is that I've noticed is that fascination doesn't seem to go away with age in the male gender.........

3 comments:

Christa said...

Yeah, I hear lots of that from little boys at school, around the same age as he is. I just tell them that it's bathroom talk and words and if they want to talk or say those words "Next time you're in the bathroom say those words in the toilet and flush the toilet and don't say them again." Actually it works about 3/4 of the time. Some of the boys need a couple reminders, but it does work most of the time.

Elizabeth said...

Hehehe, that's nice. I told Ryan and he laughed... and then farted. I guess it's a guy thing.

threeforme said...

Oh, some days I'm so glad I don't have a boy. The worst Padyn does is poopy (which seems common to all four year olds) and she calls potty papa. Whatever.