Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CSI-The Aviary Unit

I opened up my window this morning to find.... a perfect imprint of a bird - feathers and all - on the clear glass middle of the window. It's a large window, currently needing 4 drapery panels to cover it. But I never expected to find a bird imprint on it! It was a little disconcerting. I imagined the birdie CSI unit coming in and doing a chalk outline of the victim right there on my window. I took a few pictures, but the outline is white on a clear window, and just looks like a smudge in my pictures.

I looked down onto the patio, but saw no bird. I did a full sweep of the patio about half an hour later when I was downstairs, but still no bird. Hopefully it didn't die! I guess I could get some window decals if this keeps happening. Brandon would probably cry if he saw a bird hit our window and die. I might, too.

No comments: