Sunday, October 22, 2006

Caitlin's Amazing Night

Last night Caitlin slept from 7:30 pm to 7:30 am! Woo Hoo! This is a monumental occasion in our household. I feel the need to open a bottle of champagne and celebrate! Brandon didn't sleep through the night until he was 16 months old! Okay, he did once, at 8 months old (the exact date is circled on his baby calendar), and then didn't do it again for 8 more months.
I'm so excited that this might, maybe, could possibly be a trend!! Am I crazy? No! Am I expecting too much? No! Do I have any champagne? No! (oh well...)

2 comments:

threeforme said...

Careful...isn't it just the case? When we think a pattern is about to emerge, they go backwards! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the real deal.

Ro said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, too. Last night was 7:30 pm to 6:30 am. The pattern has been consistant... the times vary.