Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I got boots

I found some that I really like! This is so much fun to me, because I've had a hard time finding boots in the past. I've always liked knee high boots, but I have, much to my surprise, enormous calves. I haven't been a skinny girl since my childhood days, but I had no idea that my calves were of such huge proportions. Until I went shopping for knee high boots. Then I discovered how abnormal I really am. Thanks to my friend Arlene, I got some hints on how us larged calved women can wear high boots. Woo hoo! I went out shopping the very next day. We'll see how much I like high boots (I'm known to change my mind a lot). The boots fit, but are a little tight. Arlene did say I could stretch them out, so I am wearing them around the house to do just that. Just a warning, though. Right now I'm parading around my house in a long sleeve T-shirt, shorts, knee high stockings and knee high boots. No, I am absolutely not going to take a picture of me. Just use your imagination (it won't be that far off). If you stop by my house in the middle of the day, when my kids are napping, this is how I'll be dressed. You've been warned.

No comments: