Monday, October 16, 2006

Random things going on around here....

Things that have been going on lately

-Caitlin's head wound is healing up nicely since the butterfly band aid fell off. Maybe I can schedule some professional pictures soon.
-If Brandon falls asleep in the car, he won't take a nap at home. Lately I've been singing to him (in my utterly useless singing voice). I count on the annoyance factor to keep him awake. Today, on the way home from Ikea, he looked so drowsy that I felt bad that I told him he couldn't sleep in the car.
-I am finally getting around to packing up the baby girl clothes to give to a pregnant friend (I have 5 pregnant friends due in December and January. 4 are having girls. 1 isn't finding out. I gave her all the unisex clothes I got when before Brandon was born, since we didn't find out his gender before birth).
-I left a crappy role of wrapping paper on the floor the other day, intending to toss it out. Who knew that it could be so much fun to little kids? I had a very peaceful breakfast while the 2 kids rolled around in it. My house is a mess now, but that's okay.
-Caitlin crawls down the hall to visit the bathtub 10 times a day. She loves to take a bath. I think she is trying to use her telekinetic powers to fill the tub. I never had much luck with my telekinetic powers, either.
-I am having so much fun with Myspace. I've found profiles for a couple of friends. Normally I just view people's profiles, but I'm actually emailing them. I'm bad at keeping in touch, and phone calls are out of the question lately (unless they're 5 minutes or less). You can find my profile here.
-The kids slept in until 8:30 this morning. So did I! It was heavenly!
-Highway started a women's bible study on Thursday mornings. I'm so excited. I finally got to go.

Caitlin just woke up. So much for blogging... gotta run!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for finding old friends on MySpace! Thanks for the link here. Your kids are adorable! I'm normally pretty lame about noticing resemblance between child and parent, but yeah - Caitlin looks a lot like Brian.