Saturday, October 28, 2006

Comparisons at 9 1/2 months















There aren't a lot of outfits that I can put both kids in for comparison pictures, but I found one.

They are both 9 months and 9 days in these pictures. Note the excessive drool from teething (on both). Caitlin just got her first tooth, and Brandon was probably on tooth #7. And look at all that hair! Caitlin's, obviously! If Brandon had been born with the same amount of hair as Caitlin, he'd probably have been on his third haircut by now. Neither on of them has had a haircut yet in these pictures! Both are good at creating messes where ever they go. Both are definitely cute, pale, blond babies!

2 comments:

threeforme said...

Did you pose Caitlin so she was standing up at the table, too or did you just get lucky?

Ro said...

I put her up on the table for this shot. However, she pulls herself up on the table all the time. I just wanted to "close to identical" shot in the same outfit. I doubt I'll be able to pull that off again!