Friday, October 13, 2006

Comparisons at 8 1/2 months

Caitlin............


Brandon...............
In both pictures, they are the same age down to the day. I see a few similarities, such as nose and mouth, but they certainly aren't carbon copies of each other. Caitlin obviously has more hair (we would have already gone in for a haircut if she was a boy). Caitlin crawled at 6.5 months, and Brandon at 7.5. Caitlin currently weighs close to 20 pounds, Brandon weighed about 17 1/2 at the same age. Caitlin is far more nosy - always trying to get into the cabinets, the drawers, out the door, between the sofas.... Brandon thought my suggestion of "stay out of there" was a good idea, and didn't get into many closed things (although, as you can see in the above picture, he was good at getting into things that were open!). I thought Brandon was wiggly and active, but Caitlin puts him to shame. They're both pretty good sleepers (so far we haven't had any real problems). Caitlin looks more like her dad, and Brandon looks more like his mom.

I love my babies!

1 comment:

threeforme said...

I see many similarities. Too cute!