Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ninja Kitty

Have you seen this one?




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0BJgfea7bE

I saw it on Yahoo! and on my friend Mike's blog. I laughed so hard that Brandon and Caitlin asked me what was so funny. I guess I'm taking it personally, because it reminds me of a cat that use to live next door to us. There was a shared balcony between our apartment and the one across the hall. The neighbor's cat, Jazz, use to wiggle his way between the iron bars and come over and visit us. We'd only been our Mt. View apartment a few months (known affectionately as the "hot box" to our friends. Here's the review I wrote after we moved. It's sad to think that our current mortgage is only slightly higher than our rent at that place! Anyway....). I thought a small, feral cat was sleeping on our balcony until our frantic neighbor, who I'd never even seen until that day, asked if I'd seen his new kitten. Our relationship (us and the cat) began. Jazz was one of the few reasons to stay at that horrible place, and we missed him after we moved. We use to catsit after we left. In fact, I was at my former neighbor's apartment, feeding and playing with Jazz when I went into the painful phase of my labor with Brandon. Jazz was a sweet kitty.

Here are a few pictures of him sneaking up on us (his specialty) so you know that I'm not crazy in my comparisons!






No comments: