Monday, September 15, 2008

Thinking in Status Updates

Is it sad that half the time I think of my actions in terms of Facebook status updates? For example....

"Rochelle is having her third Hershey's miniature in the last 5 minutes. Thank God there were only 3 left in the house!"

"Rochelle would like her children to serve themselves dinner."

"Rochelle wishes Brandon could drive himself to school."

"Rochelle would like another glass (or two) of wine."

"Rochelle is sad that Brian just left for week one of two work weeks in New York. She's also sad she didn't get to go."

"Rochelle is repeating the mantra, "I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids....."

I'm not sure what worse - the fact that I am thinking like this , or the fact that I am thinking about myself in the third person (which, as any sane person can attest to, means you are mentally unwell).

1 comment:

Mike said...

I do that all the time! It's a little scary, but I think you're relatively sane.

Or we're both crazy.