Saturday, September 06, 2008

hello, Imagination Movers!

The Imagination Movers are here! Finally! Their long-anticipated (well, by Brandon) TV show premiered on the Disney Channel today. Brandon has loved their music since he was about 2 1/2, and so have I. Okay, "love" might be too strong of a word to describe how I feel about it, but the music is good, the singers are good, it's not at all annoying, and I don't cringe when one of the songs gets stuck in my head! I will happily dance around to the Imagination Movers songs when the kids want to listen to it! For some odd reason I've been reminiscing about The Monkees. Maybe because the Imagination Movers warehouse reminds me of The Monkees loft? Who knows. I am glad the show is on now, and I'm sure we'll be watching it frequently!

No comments: