Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who Had a Baby?

My friend Janet asked me to pick up some Costco-brand diapers for her the other day. Costco doesn't extend up in northern Colorado, so her closest options are 45 minutes away. Thus, no Costco membership. I told Caitlin that we were going to go to Costco today after dropping Brandon off. Brandon asked why, and I told him that Abbie's mommy needed diapers for baby Sarah. Later on Caitlin asked if we were still going to Costco, and why. Brandon said, very loudly (and twice) "Because Padyn's mommy just had a baby and needs diapers!" So Arlene, if you are reading this, you just had a baby (surprise!), and I'm shipping you Costco-brand diapers from Colorado.

1 comment:

threeforme said...

Oh...I'm just reading this now and cracking up! Thanks for thinking of me, Brandon, and shipping those diapers all the way from Colorado. A much better plan than me heading down to the Costco 5 minutes from my house!