Monday, November 26, 2007

No Joy in Blogging Today

It is really amazing how much I do not want to blog today. I just don't feel like writing. I don't have writer's block. I just don't want to take the time to do this! What I really want to do includes, but is not limited to, eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and watching TV. I've TiVo'd a few good programs, and I'd like to watch them and basically do nothing else! I need to call a friend, clean the hardwood floors, and do the prep-work for dinner. But I don't want to do them, either! So much for NaBloPoMo! I know I signed up for it willingly. How many more days of this?

Sometimes having to do something all the time takes the joy out of really doing it. I usually want to write all the time. When I see something, think something, or have a description of what I'm going through pop into my head I want to write it down. But I'm usually doing something else necessary, like driving or taking care of kids. But today, not so much. The only cool thing I wanted to ruminate on this morning was the sunrise. I caught it about 6:30 this morning when I went out to get the paper. Colorado sky's are very cool. I've blogged about the sunsets before, but the sunrise today was so gorgeous it caught me off guard!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

um, that was me. i hit enter too soon. d'oh!

Ro said...

I was wondering who said "oooh, pretty", but didn't leave a name! Your second comment made me laugh!