Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Need to Post Something Today

Something.

Anything.

I'm not in the mood to blog (can you tell?).

However, I am the one who willingly signed up for NaBloPoMo, so I need to say something. And, as so eloquently said by Lisa, I hate when people say they have nothing to say.

So, here are the highlights of my day:

**Caitlin brought me my earplugs today.... in her mouth! Eewww... I'm tossing those ones!

**Brandon decided that big boys don't need bed rails, so we are doing night #2 without his bed rain. So far, so good. He hasn't fallen out.

**We are almost unpacked! We have even done the books, which we didn't touch in our rental. I still want a couch for the living room. I'm surprised, though, at how all the stuff we had in our small duplex in California fits quite well in this large house. My friend Becky said the same thing about her furniture in her big house when she first moved in. I didn't understand it then, but I get it now.

**We warmed up past freezing today. I think it might have been in the lower 40's. Woo hoo! Sweater weather!

**We made it to church today. Between house guests and sick kids, we haven't been in 4 weeks. Not that it really matters. We still don't know that many people. But I had nursery duty, so I needed to be there.

**I finally ventured out of the house today. Is it bad that I was excited that they opened a Steve and Barry's close by? Now I don't have to commute half an hour to shop. They didn't have what I wanted, but I was excited anyway. I am so 15. I also made it to Bed Bath and Beyond and Toys R Us. My life is exciting.

That's about it from my exciting life. On to the next thing, which involves some chocolate, wine, and general lounging around.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Sometimes I love posting every day, sometimes I hate it. I'll be glad when November is over. Sometimes I wonder if it lessens the quality of what we do post when we are so worried about the quantity!

I'm glad you got out! Shopping = good, church (hopefully) = good. Social interaction is so precious.