Monday, May 28, 2007

The Bubble Wrap Dance

I can't believe I forgot to post this one the other day. The Bubble Wrap dance is the latest fad to hit the our household. Brandon started it, but is such a nice big brother and has since let his little sister join in. Caitlin feels that she absolutely must do all the same things that her older brother does. I've noticed that Brandon only uses his legs when dancing (the arms so far have only been used to keep his pants up over his skinny little rear!). I think I'm going to enroll Brandon in Irish Dance lessons so he can be the next Michael Flatley. So I'll live vicariously through my children. So what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I can just see him dancing around...probably so much bigger than the last time I saw him.

Found your blog through Chrissy. Will have to stop by and say hi more often now!