Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'd Like to Blog....

but every time I sit down I feel like I'm sitting sideways (imagine your couch being on the wall). I feel like I'm going to just fall right off the couch onto the floor. Vertigo? Who knows, but it's very odd. I felt like this last night, too. I wonder if I'm coming down with something. The kids have both had coughs and runny noses, so it's possible I'm catching whatever they have. Thanks to my oh-so-wonderful immune system, I'll get it worse and for longer. Good thing we have no friends - we can't go around infecting anyone. Whatever I'm going through has rendered me fairly useless - not good when you're playing single parent while dear honey is on a business trip. He'll be home tonight! Yay! I'll try to write more later, unless I still feel like I'm going to fall off the couch.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I am sorry, I hope you're feeling better soon.