Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo? Oh No!!

Blog every day in the month of November? I've done it before, but this year is different. This is the year my sister is getting married, and the year we are traveling back out to California to be in that wedding on the 22nd. In the interest of finances (ours), we used our American Airline miles to get our tickets. There are no direct flights on AA from here to there, so we always have to connect. Usually we connect at LAX, but we couldn't get that this time, so we are connecting in Dallas. This doubles our flight time. We'll see if I can blog that day! Then there's the day before, the rehearsal dinner , the wedding day! Then there is the whole computer thing. It's a challenge to get to the computer in a house full of people. Brian will have his laptop, but without my parent's router password, we might be out of luck getting on the internet while at their house. I'm got enough to worry about on the flight, so I'm not bringing our laptop. Silly me, I know. But still...no.

So, we'll see. I'm sure I'll be able to blog daily while at home, in my element, for most of the month. But 30 days? This might just be the year I have to be vague and say.........maybe.

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

That's ok... blog early and often, that might help! You can also post things to publish at a later time... who knows??? Maybe you CAN do it!

Elizabeth said...

We know the password for the internet, it's been figured out. If it doesn't work though, my laptop will be here.