Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random Blogginess

It's only the middle of November, and I'm running out of steam on NaBloPoMo. Here are a few highlights of today:

Brian came home last night after a week of being gone. Always a good thing.

I got to sleep in this morning. Woo hoo! I've been so tired and still fighting off a cold that has lingered on from last week. Again, always a good thing.

I think we have all the outfit stuff we need for Elizabeth's wedding. We got Caitlin some little white shoes and tights for her flower girl outfit. Brandon's all fitted for his tux, and I have dress. I think Brian's got what he needs, but don't know. He's a grown man and can do it for himself, so I'm not interfering.

Caitlin has reached her terrible almost threes. That's a whole other post. It's pushing me to a few limits I don't want to go to. Luckily it's not all the time. But yesterday was probably the worst day Caitlin has ever had, and it wasn't fun. Today is better, but I'm still recovering from yesterday's tantrums.

I sent my child off to school yesterday in his PJ's with his stuffed pooh-bear. His class had another pajama link party (they have chain that gets a link added to it when they do good things for others and show respect, and they get to do something fun when the chain reaches the ground). He left pooh-bear at school on accident, and is still sad about it.

Just a few more days and we're off to California again. Trip two of three. I'm not looking forward to the flight (Colorado to Texas, then off to California), but I'm happy to be attending my sisters wedding.

I wish they'd open up the play area for the kids at the mall soon. It's taking forever. Time at the mall has been greatly reduced. However, I really want it open soon since winter's approaching. And you don't go outside during winter here, so you have to find something else to do with your cooped-up kids! Mall, here we come!

I was sad when all the snow melted yesterday. I'm not ready for a full-on winter, but this warm weather seems wrong for November. Of course, I need to remember that last year it was really warm before getting cold on the 21st. And after that it never got warm again until spring.

I think that's about it from the P-4 household. How's life with you?

No comments: