Friday, November 07, 2008

Photo Friday

We went out last night and then went to get Brandon fitted for his tux. This coming weekend has a lot going on, and that was the one thing that didn't fit in well over the weekend. We went out to Mimi's Cafe before hitting Men's Wearhouse. The kids started to act up, so I let Brandon take a few pictures with my camera to calm the chaos. Below are the things that Brandon thought were important enough to capture on digital..........





And lastly, a shot of Brandon by Caitlin. She's got a ways to go on those photojournalism skills.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Love the photos, and the tux fitting too. So hey I left you a little award on my blog. I know your busy, but if you get a chance stop by.

Have a great weekend.

Carol

Mike said...

Remember the days when you didn't dare let kids near the camera because they'd waste the film? What did parents do? And how did we cope without the instant gratification of seeing the picture on the back of the camera?

Ro said...

I remember those days! We take pictures just for fun sometimes (gasp!). With no intention of getting them printed! Amazing!