Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Who's Picture is it, Anyway?

Been on Facebook lately? Connected with any old friends? I have! It's been amusing. I've gotten in touch with quite a few people from high school. We moved to a small Sierra Nevada town when I was a freshman, and I moved right after graduation to attend college (and to escape small town life). My parents moved to the Montery Bay the next year. As a result, I've only been back to the mountains one time since 1989, and have lost touch with most of those friends. The upside of Facebook - we're getting back in touch. The downside - people keep posting pictures of their parents on their site! Not really, but when you haven't seen someone for 20 years, it's surprising how old they've gotten! Even those little freshman who were just entering high school when I was a senior - they're as old, if not older, than my husband! It's really amazing how that age gap narrows the older we get.So now I'm wondering if they thought I put my mom's picture up on my Facebook site?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Okay this made me laugh. Becasue I've have a friend from 5th grade and she keeps scanning those old pictures from the photo booths and putting them up. So funny.

Thanks for your visit on my blog, it was a nice surprise. I've gotten into it. Just the post from the bible study get a bit heavy, and long.

It was scary, but I remember you coming over and making me dinner, and scrapbooking with me. It meant alot to me you know.

I miss you guys too. I check in on your blog see what your up too.

Take care, and we'll see ya round cyber space.

Love,
Carol