Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Brandon Can Share!

I must quickly tell you this .... Brandon really can share his toys. Really.

We went to the park today, as a reward for being such a good boy at Costco. Brandon had brought a bucket, his large back-hoe, and some smaller "big machines", such as a loader or dump truck. While I was pushing Caitlin on the swing, he played near by in the sand. He was approached by several children at different times, and he shared... all on his own.... didn't yell or scream.... politely said he didn't want to share his big back-hoe, but that they could play with his other vehicles.....

I was so overwhelmed I didn't know what to say. I went over to him and whispered in his ear that I had seen him sharing his toys, and that he was a big boy, and that I was so happy he was sharing his toys. I just couldn't believe how smooth it was all going, and how he wasn't completely over reacting, which is his normal response. All I can say is that my little boy is growing up right before my eyes!

No comments: